Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boston Trip Part 1: Mission Impossible

In the few months since I last posted a blog entry, I've taken more classes, taught more students, started and finished my thesis, and gone on a couple of pretty epic expeditions including visiting Jeremy in Wisconsin and visiting Julia in France. However, since I don't yet have a job my days pretty much consist of a whole lot of nothing.

HOWEVER, I've recently decided to go visit my friend and former roommate Brad up in Boston. The complication is that I'll be making a stop in Maryland along the way. My mission is to bring them the rest of their wedding presents from back in January, which they had to leave behind because of the flight arrangements with their honeymoon. 

Anyway, here's how Brad charged me with this assignment... or at least how it went down in my mind.

3 comments:

  1. I was laughing out loud! And shouting at the computer for you not to pour the chocolate milk on the cereal. Alas, you did not hear me.

    How did you get two camera angles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set up two cameras simultaneously. Just wait for Part 2, you'll be impressed. Or disappointed. One or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anticipation is building for Part 2...

    ReplyDelete